The Services division is designed to offer commercial and operational support for foreign companies that have interests in or want to establish themselves in the American market.
Multiplas can serve as the client’s office in the United States providing a local presence in the market and offering all the services that the client may need with experienced professionals.
Multiplas can also provide specific services in the following areas:
• Procurement and acquisition of materials, equipments, accessories & etc.
• Development of Specialty Formulations and Technology Licensing
• Research of Markets and Products
• Business Plan definition and development
• Design and implementation of Market Strategies
• Identification of opportunities for Investment and Acquisition
• Negotiation of Contracts and Projects
• Support on Legal, Financial and Customs matters
• Coordination to establish own company in the United States
• Commercial prospecting and representation
• Recruiting, selection and supervision of Sales Force
• Direct representation for Key Accounts
• Operational Services:
• Distribution, Logistic, Invoicing and Accounting:
- Analysis and management of the entire Distribution Chain
- Coordination of Warehousing and Distribution
- Administration and coordination of Inventories
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivables
- Accounting, payment of commissions and etc.
- Coordination and representation for patents, contracts and etc.
- Structuring and coordination of off-shore companies and transactions
- Credit risk analysis and determination of credit lines
- Direct Credit to final buyer
- Sight payment to exporter
- Acquisition of Credit Insurance
- Special Credit Lines for equipment financing
- Management of cash flow and investments.
Our ability to provide practical and efficient services and solutions derives from the following characteristics:
• The President and Founder of the company, Mr. Jose Luiz Godoy, have over 25 years’ experience in the plastics industry in the USA, Asia and South American markets.
• Focus & Knowledge: Plastics is all we do!
• Flexibility & Creativity: International markets are very diverse and demand knowledge and flexibility. We are able to identify and fulfill the specific needs of the ever changing marketplace.
• Brazilian & South American Experience: Local needs and difficulties in the import & export process, drawback projects, limitations of credit & financing and logistics are important aspects of these markets that we are familiar with and know how to navigate them.
• Tradition & References: Our tradition is based on over 22 years of serious and consistent work. We take a lot of pride in the work we do and gladly offer references from clients that can assert to the type and quality of work that we provide.